Amended: 10 Sep 12
1. Cadets and CIC Officers wishing to volunteer with the Navy League Cadet organization are governed by Cadet Administrative and Training Order (CATO) 11-09
2. Any cadet of 47 RCSCC CAPTAIN VANCOUVER must complete the NL(207)E form.
3. Wearing of the uniform must be requested through your chain of command.
4. The agreement to volunteer is between the volunteer (their Parents/Guardians) and the Commanding Officer of the Navy League Cadet Corps.
5. Questions are to be directed to the Commanding Officer of the Navy League Cadet Corps.